Australian citizens, residents, and permanent visa holders with a disability may qualify for financial assistance for our sanitary and incontinence leak-proof period swimwear products through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Wondering if you're eligible for NDIS? You may be eligible if you meet the following criteria:
- You're under 65 when you apply.
- You're an Australian citizen, resident, or permanent visa holder.
- You meet the disability or early intervention requirements.
How do you claim your Period Swimwear on NDIS?
If you're NDIS Plan managed or self-managed, you may claim back your swimwear post-purchase through the NDIS. Here's what you need to do:
- We recommend checking with your plan manager at NDIS before placing an order, as some plan-managed clients may not be reimbursed by the NDIS.
- Once you've received approval, purchase your period swimwear via our online store and make payment.
- After making payment, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number and request a copy of the Tax Invoice
- Forward your paid tax invoice to your plan manager or directly to NDIS for reimbursement under your NDIS plan.
If you need a tax invoice before placing your order to provide to your case manager, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll arrange to send a Invoice that has a link for online payment. Once payment is made your goods will be dispatched.
If, for any reason, your request is denied by the NDIS, we'll be happy to provide a full refund for the order, provided the items are unworn and in new condition. Simply reach out to us via email or our contact page.